Hello blog world! I'm here! =) Lots of my friends are blogging and I want to join because it's fun to follow them and read the cool things everyone's posting! I'm hoping blogging will help inspire and motivate me to do cool, fun, and crafty things like everyone else =) I'm here to post my insights, thoughts, crafts, and life! Here I go!
So to kick off post number one, I just have to share what's been on my mind lately and that is the gratitude for the gospel of Jesus Christ that I have in my life. If I could be so bold I would just like to say that I absolutely know my church is true. The power and joy it brings to me is infinite and wonderful. I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ with my whole soul. I'm so grateful for the gospel and knowledge I have in my life; the root of all my happiness is because of it. Each day I strive to improve and become closer to God. Recently my favorite scripture has been 2 Timothy 4:7 because when I'm old I want to say what Paul says, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course. I have kept the faith."
So there you have it. Love it or leave it I guess. More to come later.
LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletealli. you are so great! miss you girl.
ReplyDelete